Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Avatars of Paint



This probably looks a little redundant with the avatar over there as well.

My favorite thing Microsoft ever came up with was MS Paint. Sure, other paint apps do more or less the same thing, but MS Paint is just such a fluid experience for me. I try to limit my MS Paint output because I've had moments where the simplicity of it just gets overwhelming if I try too hard. I've had times where I just sit and play with the same 5 or 6 tools for hours and never get anything I like. You know, trying to force it.

I like this piece. I made it because I felt like I needed an avatar and I didn't want to pull some photo off Facebook or Myspace. I did one other avatar with Paint for deviant art.




I was really proud of this avatar when I made it. I'm not sure if I have the original file, it might be on my parent's computer.

Got to go do homework now.

No comments:

Post a Comment